- How should you wash your teeth properly?
- Spend at least two minutes twice a day brushing your teeth.
- Brush your teeth methodically, working your way from one side of the mouth to the other, making sure you brush all the surfaces and in between.
- Use just a smidgen of toothpaste and try not brush too hard, thinking that would be best. Gently tickle the teeth and gums, that is more than enough pressure you’ll need.
- Don’t rinse your mouth with water at all, just spit out the last bits of toothpaste left in your mouth. By not rinsing, the toothpaste stays in your mouth longer and continues to do its work and clean your mouth.
- What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening?
* Your treatment is done based on your needs.
* You are able to pick the shade of white that you would like and that best suits you. The strength of the products will actually do a great job and keep teeth white.
* You will also get professional advice, and that will go a long way compared to an ad for whitening toothpaste.
- How often should you visit the dentist?
Visiting the dentist for a cleaning every six months can help maintain oral hygiene and stop many dental issues. It is vital to discuss your treatment with your dentist and determine just how often you will need to see the dentist to correctly care for your teeth. If you are looking for the best dentist to take care of your teeth, contact Sidelsky Dental.